Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Weekly Hrs: 10-15
Length: 6-8 Weeks
Pay: $10 per hour
Jax & Henley is a branch of Koerbitz Ventures. It’s an online and in store retailer selling designer handbags, apparel and accessories. The creation and branding of Jax & Henley started in June 2016 with the goal of becoming a prominent player in the discount designer goods retailer market.
The intern’s job will be to assist the marketing manager with the process of optimizing and maintaining the website, social media platforms, and paid digital advertising to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and product sales.
We are located in Ham Lake, Minnesota; however, most meetings will likely be off-site in the Minneapolis area.
We offer a flexible schedule; work hours may vary depending on the candidate’s availability. In total, the intern will work between 10 and 15 hours a week in person with the Marketing Manager.
Assisting marketing manager in the following areas:
- Website Development and E-commerce
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media Platforms
- Content Planning, Creation, and Execution
- Data Insights
- Digital Promotions
- Affiliate Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Brand Presence, Strength, and Awareness
The Intern will use the following platforms and software:
For all of the following the candidate should either (ideally) have experience using/experimenting/practicing with the platform or skill, or at least have knowledge of the platform/skill it's purpose and how it works with a strong ability to self teach and autonomously seek information and answers...
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Polyvore, etc.
- Facebook Analytics
- Instagram Analytics
- Google Drive
- The ability to self-teach and autonomously seek information, answers, and solutions. While the marketing manager will be guiding, teaching and overseeing the intern, it’s imperative that the intern can be self sufficient and independent.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and follow specific directions regarding platform and website navigation and editing.
- The ability to find and critically analyze data resulting in useful marketing insights.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to complete methodical tasks.
- Strong writing ability.
- Passion for the fashion industry and an understanding of how it works.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Website maintenance and formatting
- Updating and maintaining Pinterest
- Tracking and retrieving data
- Proofing and adding finishing touches to social media and emails
- Posting/sending social media and emails
- Tracking paid advertising performance
- Applications can be found on our website jaxandhenley.com under the “Careers” tab. These applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your cover letter and resume.
- Any questions about this opportunity should be directed to Natalie Koerbitz at email@example.com.