Job Title: Sales Associate
Position Title: Level I Store Employee
Reports To: Shift Lead and Store Manager
Weekly Hours: 10-40 Part-Time Seasonal
Minot, North Dakota
This job is a sales associate. You will do basic retail store duties such as; reorganizing the floor, stocking merchandise, running the register and helping customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; cash and credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Restock merchandise when needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized selling area.
- Preform all duties as requested.
This position reports to the store manager or the on duty shift lead.
Qualifications & Skills:
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Ability to Lift 25 lbs, and Basic Computer Skills
To apply fill out the application found below and email to email@example.com