Job Title: Shift Lead
Position Title: Level II Store Employee
Reports to: Store Manager
Weekly Hrs: 20-40 Part-Time Seasonal
Minot, North Dakota
This position is a shift lead. You will be in charge of the Level I employees during your shift, when a manager is not present.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Make sure all employees are engaged in/ assign a task and have the tools they need to complete the task.
- Track and assure that all employees are recording time properly.
- Supervise the employees while working on your own task.
- Be able to answer questions as they arise.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintain an environment that promotes a positive work experience for everyone.
- Maintain a productive work environment and correct any behavior that could hinder that level of productivity.
- Help maintain a list of supplies needed in the workplace.
- Make sure the building is secure upon leaving.
- Communicate with supervisors about problems that may have occurred during the shift.
- Keep current on any changes in policy and convey that to the employees.
- Continuous training to existing employees.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preform all duties as requested.
This position reports to the store manager. There will be minimal supervision for this position.
This position supervises all Level I employees during their shift.
For day-to-day operations this position is in charge of all decision-making on who is doing what task and if that task is being fulfilled correctly. If you run out of tasks to be completed before the end of the scheduled shift you may send home employees. If there is decision to be made that you are not qualified to make or feel uncomfortable making contact your supervisor. You have no authority to hire or fire employees at anytime. If there is a problem regarding this contact your supervisor and the appropriate steps will be taken.
Qualifications & Skills:
Management Proficiency, Creative Services, Supply Management, Customer Service, Presentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Basic Safety, Promotions, Understanding the Customer, Basic Computer Skills, Ability to Lift 25 lbs, and Verbal Communication
To apply fill out the application found below and email to email@example.com